Thursday, March 20, 2008
Never a dull moment!
Life has been so crazy lately! Within the last month or so, I have been in the ER twice. Visit number one was because I separated the muscles and ligaments from my wrist bone and visit number two was just this last tuesday because i hit my head and got a pretty good concussion. I keep telling David that I am just testing him to see if he is gonna keep me! haha! We are definately greatful for medical insurance! We are still trying to figure out exactly what is wrong with David. None of the doctors have been able to pin point whether he has a hernia or a cyst (i don't think i spelled it right). We were supposed to see a specialist this morning to find out if he needs to have surgery and of course, we slept through the appointment. So now we have to wait another week and half to find out. Other than that, David and I are both doing well. We are just keeping busy since we are both working full time jobs. For those of you who don't know, I am the lead of the credit department at Bass Pro Shops and David builds and installs cabinets with a local cabinet shop. David has also been working on my refinishing my mom's kitchen cabinets. That is our Christmas present to her. We are just running a little bit behind! Sorry about that Mom:)! I hope everything is going great for all of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Who do you think will go to the hospital next? You or David?
ReplyDelete