Shopping has got to be one of my favorite things...but I learned yesterday, that is is also potentially the most exhausting thing ever created!!! Being that my brother, Clint is getting married in like 2 1/2 weeks, we are in cruch mode to get everything together. So, yesterday, since both my mom and myself were off work, we decided that it would be a great opportunity to get all of the loose ends tied. We had to take Courtney and the kids because there we had to get all of our bridesmaids accessories and get Kyle fitted for his tux and wow...let me just tell you...I gained so much respect for Courtney and Aaron!!! Kyle, LOVE him as I do, is a HUGE ball of energy! We went from one side of the city to the other looking for various things, and that little boy kept me on my toes the whole time! Haha! I never realized how much energy he truely had! He is such a stud though and I love him to pieces!
It was such a busy day and by the time I got home from all of the shopping, David was already home from work. As I basically stumbled through the doorway completely exhausted, the first words out of David's mouth were "hey, you wanna go to the gym tonight???" As I blankly stared at him for a couple of seconds...he paused, smiled, and said "I'll take that as a NO right???"! HAHA! I smiled and nodded and plopped on the couch!
After I had relaxed for about 15 minutes, I decided that I had better make something for dinner to feed the husband. By this time, he was working on our coffee table and 2 end tables that he has been building. I brought him a good sized plate of chicken and mashed potatoes with carrots and ranch, but he said that he wanted to finish the tables and then he would be right in. I set the plate down in the house and ate my dinner. 20 minutes goes by and David walks in to the spare room where I was on the computer with a different plate full of food. I then reminded him that I had left him a plate of food in the kitchen and he felt really silly. I told him it was no big deal and he went in to go watch some TV. Roughly 20 minutes later, he came lurking into the spate room doubled over in pain, moaning and groaning. As I asked him what was wrong, he proceeded to tell me that he felt bad for forgetting about the plate that I had made for him and he took it upon himself to eat both of them (mind you, these plates had more food on them than you average plate!) The poor guy was miserable and his stomach was literally bulging from how full he was! It was by far one of the funniest things that I had ever seen in my life! He kept telling me not to laugh, but I just couldn't help myself!!! :)
Other than this ever so eventful day...Life is pretty basic! Eat, sleep, and work seems to be the daily routine between the two of us! We are both healthy (knock on wood!!!) and we are doing well!
Hope everything is going great!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ha ha, you'r right, Kyle does have TONS of enegry! But that day was nothing! He was actually VERY WELL BEHAVED that day!
ReplyDelete