I have come to the conclusion that I am not very good at this blog thing! I keep forgetting that I have it...a month passes...then I decide to make my presence know yet again! haha! Life's going as good as it can for David and I. We've been keeping really busy with Clint and Alicia's wedding (which turned out great!), work, and still trying to get used to the fact that we are married! It's finally getting hot enough so we can take advantage of the swimming pools in our complex, and the other day, I brought Courtney, Kenzie, and Roodles (kyle, for those of you who don't know the "roodles" story) swimming. I had so much fun! I love spending time with kyle and kenzie...oh yeah, and courtney too i guess! haha! :) Kyle absolutely loves swimming, but kenzie...not so much!
Last night, I came home from work to find David attempting to fix one of my favorite pairs of shoes. The sole of the shoe was falling off, so he borrowed some Gorilla Glue from the shop in hopes of fixing it! For those of you who don't know what Gorilla Glue is, i'll just tell you that it is like elmer's glue times a thousand! Anyway...after david was done gluing my shoe back together, he washed his hands, and came into the living room with a concerned look on his face. I asked him what was wrong and he said nothing. He then held up his hands to show me that he had accidentally glued three of his fingers together. At this point, I didn't understand the strength of this so-called "gorilla glue" and I thought he was just messing with me. I took his hands to prove him wrong, and his fingers were literally GLUED together! It was one of the funniest things I have ever seen! I knew that I had to take a picture of this hysterical thing that was too good to pass up, but I couldn't find our digital camera. So...I took one with my phone. It's not the best picture, but I think it will help you get the picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment