So, I have basically come to the conclusion that I am not very good at keeping this thing up to date! I guess it could be considered a good thing though...simply because, our lives aren't very exciting. By having large gaps between my posts, I have a lot to say in each, and it makes us look interesting and busy! haha!
Life has been going great lately! I finally got the chance to quit Bass Pro which I was SOOOO excited about! I got hired on as a teller for Bank of America and I start next week which I am super excited about!!! We also found out today that David has been hired on at a new cabinet shop that will be paying him more money and it is closer to where we live which is always a plus with gas prices! (I won't even get on the gas subject!!! haha!) We have been super busy and we are both way excited about our new jobs!!!
Our annual camping trip with all of my mom's family is coming up...and let me tell ya, this is a MUCH needed vacation! I'm so excited to get away and go fishing with the family for a week! My family is super crazy and super fun! It is never a dull moment on our camping trips from who catches the most fish to who is going to be the one who ends up in the Emergency Room...we definately keep it interesting! haha!!!!!!! This year is going to be different for me. You see, when I was little, we would always stay in a tent, but about five years ago, my mom bought a pop-up trailer and now I am pretty accustomed to "camping in luxury." This year, now that I am married, it's time for me to re-learn how to rough it in a tent!!! YIKES!!! haha! I will be sure to keep you all posted with how that turns out! :)
David and I are also hoping that we will be able to go up to Snowflake this summer to visit his mom and younger sister. His family is planning a little family reunion up there for their 24th celebration. His six sisters (thats right....SIX!) and their families are all planning on going and we are really excited and hoping that we can get off work to go. David's sisters live all over so for all of them to get together is a big deal!
Life has been kinda steady lately...nothing out of the ordinary right now, but as you can see, we have an exciting couple of months ahead of us! I will try to get a little better with this whole posting thing, and attempt to keep you all a little more informed!
Clint's new wife, Alicia has asked that we all pray for her step-dad Fred. He was having some dizzy spells and they took him to get it checked out. After running some tests, they found cancer in his kidneys, which is spreading to his chest, and he has a tumor in his brain. I just wanted to ask that you all keep their family in your prayers, as this is a very difficult time for them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Roughing it?..... The way our family camps isn't exactly roughing it LOL
ReplyDeleteLove ya!