Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Three Months Later...I promise we are still alive!!!

SO...I have gotten enough grief from people to come the conclusion that I need to update this thing a little. Life is excellent right now! We had a blast at Big Lake over the summer and now we are back in the swing of regular old life. Last week, we celebrated our first anniversary and we were both so excited! Believe it or not, we made it a whole year being married and we lived to tell about it!!! YAY!!! :) The year flew by and I can't believe that he has stuck with me through all of my stubborn, red-headed moments! We have so much fun together, and each day I spend with him I find myself noticing new things to love about him!

Life is going great right now! We had a little bit of a rough patch when David was laid off from his job, but he started a new job a few weeks ago and he absolutely LOVES it! It is so good to see him excited to go to work in the mornings and to actually still be in a good mood when he gets home after a ten hour day! He is such a hard worker and I am so grateful for his awesomeness!!! I am really beginning to love my job at Bank of America. We are getting ready to move into a brand new free standing banking center. Right now, I work at an in-store location and so we are opened extended hours seven days a week. With the new center, I will officially be able to say that I have "bankers hours". I am so excited for that!

David has just recently discovered that he really enjoys cooking. A couple weeks ago, we were just hanging around the apartment waiting to go to my grandma's house to watch the ASU game with my mom and my aunt Brenda. I was sitting on the couch and I kept smelling something from the kitchen. I just figured that David was making something for him to eat for lunch so I didn't really think anything of it. The next thing I knew, he was walking into the living room with a bag of tortilla chips and a bowl of a dip that he had "created" topped off diced green onion to make it "pleasing to the eye", as he put it! It was so funny because he was so proud of his invention! It was so fun to see his sense of accomplishment when he tasted it in front of me and it was actually good! His eyes lit up with excitement!

Our life is great right now and I am so excited to see what is in store for us! I will do my best to get better about this whole blogging thing!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well wonders never cease! YOU ACTUALLY UPDATED YOUR BLOG YAY!!!!!!!! Just teasing ya sister! LOVE YA!!!!

    ReplyDelete