Sunday, February 8, 2009

Christmas again????

So let me just start out by saying that you can all thank my mom for finally getting me to put something up here! I don't know why I kept putting it off, but for some reason or another I did. Since i never really talked about our amazing Christmas, I guess I will start there and work my way up to the present.





Our Holidays were great as usual. They were filled with lots of food, family, and fun! We started off the Christmas festivities a week before Christmas with the McLaws family party at my grandma and grandpa McLaws's house. Since most of my dads side of the fam lives out of state, it's always a very small shindig, but it is always great to get to hang out with them! Our next Christmas outing was at my grandma and grandpa Gross's house on Christmas eve for one of my FAVORITE traditions that my family has. Every year, our family gets together and does a talent show, a white elephant game, decoration exchange and the nativity. It's always fun to see what everyone comes up with to do for their talent. This year, Kyler and I decided at the last minute to throw something together. My Grandma had this amazing decoration that was two snowmen that swayed side to side to the song "We wish you a Merry Christmas." These snowmen are of course dressed in their very best attire, so we took it upon ourselves to dress up like them and recreate this fantastic phenomenon! We were pretty good, but as usual, my cousin Marshall stole the show with his rendition of "ding fries are done!" After all of the excitement at grandma's we went to my mom's for our annual Christmas Eve Presnet and to have our little Christmas with my Dad and Diana. It was great getting to spend time together just hanging out and watching all of the boys battle with their Marshmellow guns that Dad and Diana got for them! Needless to say, it was a great night! Christmas morning was wonderful! Here is a picture of my cute little hubby lighting up our fire! David grew up in Snowflake and so when he was little, it was actually cold on Christmas, so his family always had a fire Christmas morning! He was so excited to get to light our own little family's fire! (Notice the FABULOUS penguin pj pants that my mom got all of us kids for our Christmas eve present! SO COMFY! Thanks mom!!!)For those of you that don't know, David loves to build things so for Christmas, he made me a long board that is hot pink and lime green! He even put flowers on it to make it SCREAM kimber!!!! I don't have a picture of it alone, but it's the one on the far right.






After our own little Christmas, we went to my mom's for my family's Christmas. My mom got us this really cool Waffle Maker that I am really excited to use! (You know you are married when you get excited about a Waffle Maker!) We spent the rest of the afternoon going from house to house telling everyone Merry Christmas and just spending time with both mine and David's families! Needless to say, our Christmas was AMAZING and I am so greatful for our wonderful family that made it so memorable!!!



2 comments:

  1. Well dearest sister of mine, let me just say that it is about time that you put something new on your blog:) Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you! Kimber you are so cute. It is just hard getting use to the name Farnsworth. But I love it. Love your blog. When I saw those fingers I thought oh,no who got hurt now. love ya, keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete