Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Kenzie!






Today is precious little Kenzie's 1st Birthday! It's so crazy how fast this year has gone by! It seems like just last week that I raced home to pick up David and went straight to the hospital to meet my beautiful niece for the first time! I immediately fell in love with that little girl and I always jump on the chance to go over to Courtney's house to see her and Kyle! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENZIE! Uncle David and Aunt Kimber love you!!!

2 comments:

  1. AWWW THAT'S SO SWEET!!! THANKS SISTER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimber I don't know if you remember me but this is Amanda was Johnson now Hadenfeldt. I used to hang out at your house a lot and we were in the same ward. I love that you have a blog and it's so great to see you looking so happy!

    ReplyDelete