Monday, October 13, 2008

So much fun!

First of all, I would like to point out that this is two days in a row that I am posting something! This is most definitely a first! haha!

Since I work at a bank, I had today off (thank you Columbus!). At first I didn't know what I was going to do with myself all day because usually when I am off on David's working days, I will just go hang out with my mom, but...of course she had to work too. After I took Kyler to school this morning, I decided that I would go over to Courtney's house to play with the kids. I hung out there for a while and tried to teach Kyle the "little lad dance" (if you don't know what that is, Youtube it!!! It's hilarious!) Then I realized that it was lunch time and I was hungry so I decided to take Court and offspring to lunch at Wendy's for a deliciously cheap meal!!! It was so fun and the kids were really good so asked Kyle if he wanted to go play with me at the park. Of course he wasn't going to turn down a fun filled afternoon at the park with his favorite Kimber! ...how could he resist such an offer! haha! So we went over there for a while, but Kenzie started getting really cranky so we decided to leave and go to my mom's because she had told me this morning that she had some homemade brownies with cream cheese frosting in her fridge! DELICIOUS! Since we were already at my mom's we waited for her to get home so they could say hi to grandma! I finally decided I better take the kids home so they could take a nap! haha!

Thanks Courtney for letting me play with you guys today!!! I really did have a lot of fun! Those kids are getting so smart and I love living so close to them and coming over to play with my two favorite kids!!!

1 comment:

  1. You posted about yesterday before I even had a chance to! I must say that I am IMPRESSED!!!!!

    ReplyDelete